Project Development Administration Assistant
• • The Main roles are demanding, with representative tasks including drafting letters and emails.
• schedule management.
• Organizing travel and paying expenses. Such diverse duties may fall under the remit of either a secretary or administrator, with the difference between these roles defined primarily by formal secretarial qualifications.
• Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite.
• Contribute on a project by project basis.
• • Excellent English and Computer skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must have team spirit.
• Hard worker.
• Highly organized
• 2-5 years experience in similar position.
• University degree - Computer Networking.