Job description / Role
• Bookkeeping activities of all operations in Oman.
• Reconciliation of GL accounts and maintaining month end closing process,
• Preparing financial statements and submitting periodical management report to Group Reporting function,
• Supporting to prepare and submit official declarations to tax authority in a timely manner,
• Periodical bank, customer and supplier account reconciliations,
• B.S. Accounting/Finance
• Fluent English
• Oracle modules experience is an asset
• Sound knowledge in local Tax laws and regulations
• Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
• Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality
• Experience in local bookkeeping
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
• Result oriented and have a positive attitude
• High sense of responsibility and ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
About the Company
TAV has become a global brand in airport construction projects as well as airport operations; a brand new area, thanks to its know-how, highly skilled human resources and advanced technology in a very short time. As part of a planned process, the company reorganized its organizational structure in 2006, and grouped its “operational” and “construction” activities under the TAV Airports Holding (TAV Airports) and TAV Construction. Following this reorganization, TAV Airports was presented for initial public offering in February 2007. In May 2012, Group ADP became the majority shareholder in TAV Airports. The Group continues to build on its success every year and strive to represent Turkey in the best manner possible in the international arena.
TAV Airports maintains its leading position in the airport operations sector in Turkey. TAV Airports operates Istanbul Ataturk, Ankara Esenboga, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Gazipasa Alanya and Milas Bodrum Airports in Turkey as well as Tbilisi and Batumi Airports in Georgia, Monastir and Enfidha-Hamammet Airports in Tunisia, Skopje and Ohrid Airports in Macedonia, Medinah Airport in Saudi Arabia and Zagreb Airport in Croatia. TAV Airports is also active in other areas of airport operations including duty free, food and beverage, ground handling, IT, security and operation services. Within the same context, TAV Airports also operates duty free, food and beverage and other commercial areas at Riga Airport in Latvia. Together with its subsidiaries, the Company provided services to 836,000 flights and 115 million passengers in 2017.
Job description / Role